Monday, August 31, 2026

Make test review

 Hamidullah Khan, PhD

 
 
Author
1. Build My Personalized Course
“Act as an expert course designer and tutor. Create a personalized [X-week] course on [TOPIC] for my [BEGINNER/INTERMEDIATE] level. My goal is [GOAL], I can study [X hours/week], and I prefer [PROJECTS/EXAMPLES/STEP-BY-STEP] learning. Divide it into weekly modules with objectives, key concepts, exercises, mini-projects, quizzes, and clear completion criteria. Prioritize practical skills and gradually increase difficulty.”
  • Reply
  •  
     
    Author
    2. Test My Level First
    “I want to learn [TOPIC] for [GOAL]. Create a 15-question diagnostic assessment covering the most important skills, and ask me one question at a time. After I answer, identify what I already know, my weak areas, knowledge gaps, what I can skip, and what I should prioritize. Then build a personalized learning roadmap based on my results.”
  • Reply
  •  
     
    Author
    3. Create My Daily Lesson
    “Teach me [SPECIFIC CONCEPT] from [TOPIC] in a [20/30/45]-minute lesson for my [LEVEL]. Include a simple explanation, why it matters, a real-world example, step-by-step demonstration, guided exercise, independent challenge, 5-question knowledge check, and one practical task. Avoid unexplained jargon and keep the lesson focused on usable skills.”
  • Reply
  •  
     
    Author
    4. Build a Project-Based Course
    “Design a project-based learning path for [TOPIC] that helps me achieve [GOAL]. Create 5 projects that gradually increase in difficulty. For each, include what I’ll build, skills learned, prerequisites, tools needed, milestones, common mistakes, completion criteria, and an optional advanced challenge. Don’t give full solutions immediately; guide me with hints when I’m stuck.”
  • Reply
  •  
     
    Author
    5. Become My AI Tutor
    “Act as my one-on-one tutor for [TOPIC]. My current level is [LEVEL] and my goal is [GOAL]. Teach one concept at a time, explain it simply, then ask me a question before continuing. If I’m wrong, identify the misunderstanding, give me a hint, and let me retry instead of immediately revealing the answer. Adjust difficulty based on my responses and revisit concepts I struggle with.”
  • Reply
  •  
     
    Author
    6. Create My Study Schedule
    “Create a realistic [4/8/12]-week study plan for mastering [TOPIC] and reaching [GOAL]. I can study [X days/week] for [X minutes/session]. For every session, specify exactly what to learn, practice, or build, how long each activity should take, and what outcome I should complete. Include weekly reviews, catch-up time, and a manageable workload around [WORK/SCHOOL/FAMILY].”
  • Reply
  •  
     
    Author
    7. Give Me Practice + Feedback
    “Create 10 practice problems on [SKILL/CONCEPT], progressing from easy to difficult, and give them to me one at a time. After every answer, score it, explain what I did well, identify specific mistakes, show a better approach, and give me another problem targeting my weakness. Track repeated mistakes and summarize my biggest improvement areas at the end.”
  • Reply
  •  
     
    Author
    8. Create My Personal Exam
    “Create a [20-question] exam on [TOPIC] at [BEGINNER/INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED] level based on my goal of [GOAL]. Mix multiple-choice, short-answer, scenarios, practical tasks, and explain-in-your-own-words questions. Don’t show answers until I finish. Then grade me 0–100 and report my strengths, weaknesses, incorrect answers, correct explanations, and topics I should review next.”
  • Reply
  •  
     
    Author
    9. Build My Memory System
    “Create a spaced-repetition system to help me remember [TOPIC] long-term. Generate 30 active-recall flashcards covering fundamentals, important concepts, common mistakes, and practical applications. Format each as ‘Front: question’ and ‘Back: concise answer + example.’ Then create a review schedule for Day 1, 3, 7, 14, and 30, and quiz me before revealing answers during future reviews.”
  • Reply
  •  
     
    Author
    10. Create My Final Capstone
    “Design a realistic capstone project to test whether I can actually use [TOPIC] at [TARGET LEVEL]. Make it similar to work done by a [JOB ROLE/CREATOR/BUSINESS OWNER] and include the scenario, objective, requirements, constraints, deliverables, evaluation rubric, and bonus challenges. Don’t solve it for me. After I submit my work, grade it using the rubric and create a personalized improvement plan.”

    No comments:

    Post a Comment